Choosing an external battery can be a really difficult task, because there is a huge variety of products and prices. To help you, we've gathered some information from expert reports and tests so we can pick the top 10 external batteries available on the market right now.
Travelers know how important it is to have a mobile phone always charged. Modern devices are indispensable for a better orientation in the newly discovered geographical space or to always keep in touch with loved ones. They also need the internet to check incoming emails or messages, and all this consumes a lot of their mobile phone battery.
Under these conditions, the purchase of the best power bank becomes a necessity. We can't risk running out of useful mobile phone applications when we need them most. But what criteria do we choose the best external battery among all the models sold on the market to be sure of our purchase? Here are some helpful tips for you when choosing to buy a good external battery.
The most important features of an external battery
This is the most important criterion for choosing a good external battery. The purchasing device must allow you to fully charge your mobile phone at least twice. In addition, a quality external battery must be able to charge outside the phone and other devices. We recommend that you determine battery performance based on two indicators:
- Battery capacity is expressed in milliamps. We recommend that you choose an external battery with a capacity of at least 7,000 mAh to charge your phone 2-3 times. The rule you must follow is the following: the capacity of the external battery must correspond to the capacity of the electronic device we want to charge;
- The intensity of the output current, expressed in amps, shows us how fast the device battery can be charged. Available variants are 1A, 2A or 5A for phone, tablet and laptop.
How to load
Repeated use of the external battery involves recharging it periodically. You can choose from the four charging modes that suit you best:
- USB charging – the easiest way to charge the external battery by inserting the USB cable into the computer, with the disadvantage of a slower charging rate;
- Plug – in charging – is one of the fastest ways to charge electronic devices;
- Charging with the plug – has the advantage of not needing other parts such as a USB cable and allowing a very fast charge;
- Charging with solar energy – the option is very convenient when you are in a place without electricity. The disadvantages will be that the battery will charge at a very slow pace and never fully.
Any external battery must be able to connect to our various electronic devices. This is most often done with a cable. In the case of android devices, things are simpler, with a universal cable. For Apple devices, you must use the original phone cord, otherwise you will not be able to use the external battery. You also have the option of external batteries that can provide power and wireless for phones that support inductive charging. This model is especially useful when you do not have a charging cable, but the charging speed will be slower.
When choosing an external battery, you need to make sure that this investment is compatible with your favorite device. From this very important aspect you should start looking for the best external battery that you really need. The most economical and practical way to use several devices at the same time is the universal external battery.
When choosing a good external battery we must check its portability, as the use of the battery will be done most of the time when you are away from home. The problem is a good battery means a compromise between portability and battery performance. You can't have both equally good. The two extreme variants are:
- Models that reach even under 100 grams: they will have smaller dimensions and will be easier to load. If you intend to choose an external battery only for your phone, this is the most suitable model;
- Models over 200 grams: they will be harder to carry or load but will be able to charge a tablet or even laptop when traveling. Most likely to be carried in luggage. Their advantage is that they are the kind of electronic devices that do the best job for which they were created.
Additional functions and options
Any additional function or option added to the external battery by the productions is a voucher that we must take advantage of. I mention some of these advantages:
- Multiple connection plugs – the advantage of these external batteries equipped with several connectors is that they allow you to charge several devices at the same time;
- LED indicator – useful to indicate the charge level of the battery when it is charged and which allow you to check how low the battery is, so as not to run out of battery when your world is dearer;
- Index on the duration of the loading process – relevant only in certain situations;
- flashlight – which can be very practical in various unexpected situations in life;
- Input and output voltage adjustment function for safe use of the external battery.
A commercially recognized manufacturer name will take into account the satisfaction of its customers and, in addition, will offer extended warranty services to its products.
Choosing an external battery can be a relaxing online experience
Having all the information to make the best choice, choosing the best external battery becomes a pleasure. We recommend that you make this choice right from the online environment because the advantages of virtual acquisition are multiple:
- Shorter purchase time;
- Accessibility of model comparison;
- More advantageous prices and offers;
- Verification of opinions expressed by other customers.
If you follow all the technical features listed above and follow our recommendations, you will most likely choose the best external battery for you. Success and inspiration for shopping!
Click to rate this post!
Total: 41 Average: 3.7