The T303 treadmill has all the hallmarks of Horizon’s much-loved fitness equipment. Its 3.0 CHP motor is quite powerful, not to mention steady and quiet, and comes with a lifetime warranty. Much like other models in the range,Horizon t303 treadmill it’s one of the best in the market for interval training, as it quicker to respond to speed changes than most of its competitors
Especially those anywhere near its affordable retail price,like most other available treadmills from the brand, the Horizon T303 treadmill has an easy-folding feature, allowing owners to save space in their workout area when the treadmill isn’t in use.
Who manufactures Horizon treadmills?
Headquartered in Taiwan, Johnson Health Tech — the parent company of Horizon Fitness — is one of the industry’s fastest-growing fitness equipment manufacturers. Yet our story began humbly in 1975 in Taichung, Taiwan, where Mr. Peter Lo founded Johnson Metals. He earned his first client, Ivanko Barbells, by hand-writing letters to hundreds of companies to offer his manufacturing services. Our modest beginning quickly gave way to two decades of aggressive investment and growth. The company soon evolved from an equipment and original design manufacturer into a vertically integrated fitness powerhouse that owns all stages of production, distribution and sales. We established Horizon Fitness in 1998 and redefined the home exercise experience forever, and today we continue to drive the evolution of fitness and wellness with our award-winning products.
The speed goes up to 12 mph, while the incline upper limit is 12%. While its speed is fairly standard, its 12% incline is a few degrees off of the industry standard. Whether you’re a walker, jogger, or runner, adding incline to your routine helps ramp up that calorie burn. That said, those looking for a lower impact workout and those recovering from (or coping with) joint issues or injuries are unlikely to be using their treadmill at full incline anyway, so this shortcoming will be less relevant.
The biggest differentiation between this and the Horizon 7.0 AT is the layout of its console. While the AT’s console is very rudimentary, and clearly directed at users who will use the treadmill in conjunction with their smartphone or tablet, the console on the T303 treadmill has a handful of additional features as well as a larger LCD backlit display (still basic, mind you) that displays useful metrics from your workouts. Further to this, there are a couple more built-in programs available on the T303 treadmill than there are on the 7.0AT—an additional benefit for those who just want a basic home treadmill rather than one that requires syncing up with interactive training apps.
What are the best affordable treadmills?
- Xterra Fitness TR150 Folding Treadmill
- Sunny Health & Fitness Folding Treadmill With Device Holder
- Goplus Under Desk Electric Treadmill
About horizon financing
One of the ways that Horizon is sweetening the deal lately is by offering 0% financing on its machines. Available in 6, 12, 18, and 24-month terms, financing the cost of your treadmill (without a nasty interest rate) can certainly soften the blow to the bank account as you’re building out your home gym.
The Horizon warranty is lifetime on frame and motor, 3 years on parts and one year on labor.
Specifications About Horizon t303 treadmill review
- Simplicity: It seems lately that we are in an era where all fitness equipment is moving towards connectivity and streaming training services. It’s nice to see that Horizon is maintaining their ‘standalone’ treadmill offerings for those who just want to hop on and run/walk without having to log in and follow along with a trainer.
- Motor Power: The 3.0 CHP lets you run like the wind and allows for high intensity interval training and conditioning. The motor is also very quiet, so you can have an intense workout without disturbing the rest of your household.
- Deck Size: The deck size 20” x 60” is longer than the normal residential treadmill and will accommodate taller runners and those with longer gaits comfortably. However, you will have to accommodate for that extra area needed in your home gym.
- Deck Cushioning: Running is notoriously tough on your knees and joints. Horizon’s three-zone variable cushioning helps to alleviate the impact. It absorbs the shock on take-off and landing. Over time this makes a real difference in preventing excess wear and tear of your body, allowing you to be a runner longer.
- Speed Range (0-12 mph): This range is more than adequate to attain fitness goals of a beginner or a more advanced runner.
- Warranty: The warranty offers a decent coverage, lifetime on the frame and motor, three years on parts and electronics and one year on labor.
- Frame: A solid steel frame makes it a heavier, more durable machine able to stand up to constant, potentially heavy footfalls.
- Financing: The 0% financing offer makes it even easier to get your fitness routine rolling without denting the bank account.