Here’s some livetheorangelife discounts you can use for 2021 year:
30% Off Select Beautyrest Mattresses – BEAUTYREST30
10% off when you sign up to Style & Decor emails
Also more uptodate Livetheorangelife Associate Discounts and offers can be found on couponxoo.com.
Here’s my personal experience with them: I used the coupons for parking tickets to Disney and to buy a car. When I take park tickets, it redirected me to a third-party site to buy them. But when I brought the car, I clicked the link for that car model, printed the discount coupon and went to the dealership and bought it. Btw, the discount on the car was so high that after the lease was done, the buyout was about $4500 less than the blue book. Bought the lease out, sold it and turned a nice profit. I deff. recommend them.
Though I haven’t used the option, I know of quite a few fellow associates that bought laptops for their kids thru the payroll deduction given the online only/hybrid options and they loved it.
Livetheorangelife.com pay&awards orange awards
I will check and notice if they still allow this, but years ago I used the discount site to go to shoes.com, i got free shipping, 10% off and I was able to have payments taken out of my paycheck. To be open that wasn’t the purchasing strength site (kind of a rip-off, but handy for large purchases of electronics like computers and such). I’ve also saved on some small electronics I purchased, but I cant remember how I went about it. I do know that the discount we give for certain cell providers is pretty awesome.
Do Home Depot associates get a discount?
Livetheorangelife.com covid-19: HOME DEPOT Safety Measures 2021
As the circumstances around COVID-19 continues to develop, our paramount concern has been for the health and safety of our customers and associates.
Homeowners and businesses depend on us for urgent needs such as hot water heaters, refrigerators, electrical and plumbing repairs, and harsh weather items like tarps, propane and batteries.The Home Depot is an essential retailer to the neighborhoods we serve, and we’re committed to holding stores open just as we always do through times of crisis and general disaster.
We’ve put numerous measures on point for the safety of our clients and associates, as we can read above:
- Eliminated major developments to avoid driving high levels of movement to stores
- Improving social and physical distancing methods in stores by marking floors, continuing signage and plexiglass shields to help customers and associates maintain safe distances
- Asking associates and buyers to wear non-medical face masks in stores
- Claiming health checks for associates at the start of their shift
- Improved the frequency of cleansing and general hygiene maintenance in our stores and other locations, following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Disinfecting high-traffic and high-touch areas
- Posting signage concerning handwashing and other preventative actions
Deliveries, Installations & Return Policy:
To properly serve our clients during this moment, we’ve done the following:
- Extended free curbside order pickup as an extension of our buy online, pickup in-store option, which is still available
- Increased delivery benefits on orders made at homedepot.com
- Continued our return policy from 90 days to 180 days
- Notifying all delivery and Home Services associates to follow everyday preventive activities including washing hands often, disinfecting repeatedly touched objects, and giving hand sanitizer.
More of their safety measures can be found on their dedicated page.