Shadestation.co.uk is now the UK’s largest independent online sunglasses and watch retailer and was founded on may 2000. Shade Station future plans are to extend to jewellery, goggles and accessories.
Shade Station is constantly reviewing the latest trends, styles and b
rands and updating its collections accordingly.
he Shade Station watch collection comprises of over 55 incredible brands ranging from the kooky and quirky Marc by Marc Jacobs watches to the exquisitely luxurious Michael Kors watches and the sporty and vibrant collection of Adidas watches.
Are Shade Station watches quality products?
Shade Station also boasts a superb jewellery collection, with the brands ranging from boho-chic inspired to eclectic and highly traditional to rugged and edgy. Some of the key Shade Station jewellery brands include Bibi, Danone, 8LA, Guess, Fossil, D&G and Pilgrim, with many of these very much up-and-coming on the style scene and currently receiving a great deal of attention from the media and fashion industry.
In addition to sunglasses, watches and jewellery Shade Station also has a wonderful collection of goggles and lifestyle accessories. Our goggle labels describe the most cutting edge labels in the ultimate sports manufacturers including Dragon, Oakley, Adidas and Von Zipper, all of which are renowned for their technological modernisation and flawlessly styled goggles that provide the ultimate strength whilst on the motor tracks or up on the slopes!
How much cost Shade station sunglasses?
It seems that the prices are a bit high. Prices for Shade station sunglasses vary between £100.20 to £400.00. However quality, like you can see in next 10 reviews made by some happy customers, it is very good.
Here are some reviews of shade station that may help you in your decisional action:
- This is my fourth purchase.Deliveries always on time.Customer service always available.I recall calling one up to give me guidelines on children’s Ray ban sun glasses, she was patient and extremely helpful.Will definitely use them again.
- Ordered prescription Ray-Bans after getting tired of the limited selection at Specsavers and ST’s inventory was huge. First time filling my own prescription but it was simple on their website. They have reasonable returns policies that took some of the anxiety I had away about ordering lenses I couldn’t see out of.
- Excellent order and delivery. I ordered tea time on the Friday and received by 1pm the following day!! Pandemic…? Not if you order from Shadestation! The glasses were Raybans so goes without saying
- Amazing Frames and super fast delivery! Very happy customer and I will definitely be back for a new pair in the new year 10/10
- Ordered the item and item wasn’t in stock. Emailed customer services from shade station and was given a prompt reply on my enquiry. Very satisfied with the purchase. Got a lovely discount compared to other places for the same wrist watch and was dispatched as soon as the watch was in stock. Will definitely buy again from this place in the future. Happy customer
- Great service. Ordered a piece and was unfortunately told by email it had sold out. However after having a quick look for a replacement online and a short but pleasant phone call, I received said replacement in just a couple of days. I was very impressed, what could have been a nightmare was actually a nice surprise. Let’s hope the gift goes down well.
- I was suspicious at first at the prices but the product was 100% authentic and I will definitely be purchasing from them again
- Excellent glasses where delivered, well packaged, well pleased with the result from my prescription how accurate they are fit perfectly will be using this company again in the near future and would totally recommend
- I have recently ordered two sets of frames and prescription lenses through Shade Station. I was unsure at first as only photos to go by. I started an online chat with a sales advisor (Natalie).
Her customer contact skills were very good!
She advised me which size of frames to order, which lens to order and then to order just the frames to start with, then to return for the lenses if I was happy to go ahead.
Very good customer service. Natalie is the best sales advisor from any company that I have ever spoken to.
- Last year i purchased a Gucci sunglass, and it was perfect and original. Thinking the same i bought a dolce & gabbana sunglasses recently and it is fake.
Firstly, the sunglasses are very light as if lifting a toy in hand, feels like holding a cheap sunglass.
Secondly, the cleaning cloth was missing from the box.
The brand name printed both on the carry case and the sunglass cover are just getting rubbed of when scratched lightly,
It should not be going off so easily, after all it is one of the famous brands.
The carry case was also totally different from what was shown in the photos.
Shade station review 2021