- 1 About Bosch
- 2 How to choose the best Bosch built-in oven
- 3 The best Bosch built-in oven: recommendations
- 3.1 1. Bosch CDG634BS1 built-in oven, Electric, Steam, 38 l, 4 Functions, 4D convection, Rotary ring, Touch control
- 3.2 2. Bosch HBN532E3 built-in oven, Electric, 66 l, Convection, Catalytic cleaning
- 3.3 3. Bosch HBA43T360 built-in oven, class A, 62 l, EcoClean self-cleaning, 7 functions
- 3.4 4. Bosch HBN431E6F built-in oven, Electric, Multifunctional, Catalytic cleaning
How do you choose the best Bosch built-in oven? What functions and technologies do we find in Bosch built-in ovens? Read our guide and choose informed.
The best Bosch built-in ovens stand out from the competition with their high quality, specific cooking and self-cleaning technologies, high reliability and long experience of the manufacturer.
Bosch is the number one home appliance brand in Europe. Based on the philosophy of founder Robert Bosch: "If you give up the idea of perfecting yourself, it means that you have stopped being good." , the company offers premium quality home appliances made with special attention to detail and reliability. Bosch products are renowned for their high quality, state-of-the-art technology and high product reliability.
When it comes to Bosch built-in ovens, we are talking about a premium range of kitchen appliances that put customers at the service of the latest and most efficient cooking technologies to make their work easier. All this through products that offer low energy consumption and perfect results every time.
How to choose the best Bosch built-in oven
After a thorough study of the range of Bosch built-in ovens available today, we still offer some selection criteria to help you choose the perfect oven according to your needs.
Type of consumption
Although there are two types of built-in ovens on the market: gas and electric, Bosch's offer of built-in ovens includes only electric ovens. This is due to the superiority of electric ovens over gas ones.
An electric oven allows you to precisely adjust the baking temperature and absolute control over the cooking results. The guarantee of delicious recipes that come out the same every time.
Capacity and dimensions
Bosch built-in ovens are available in a wide range of sizes, starting from ovens with a capacity of 50 liters and reaching the most spacious up to 71 liters.
A built-in oven with a higher cooking capacity will also have appropriate dimensions. The size of the oven matters especially in terms of the space available in your kitchen. Choose a Bosch built-in oven that best fits the space in your kitchen cabinet. Always carefully measure the space available and choose a suitable oven.
When it comes to energy consumption, Bosch prides itself on the high energy efficiency of its home appliances. In the range of Bosch built-in ovens we find ovens with energy classes between A-10% and A +.
The more energy efficient a built-in electric oven, the lower its long-term operating costs. So, if you use the oven intensively for cooking, choose a model that is as energy efficient as possible, even if the purchase cost is higher. Over time, savings will be important.
The Bosch range of built-in ovens is offered in several design variants, to suit any kitchen and any style of arrangement. We find built-in ovens made of stainless steel, glass or with a rustic look. If your kitchen is futuristic or rustic, you will definitely find a suitable model that will integrate perfectly in your home.
Among the important functions when it comes to a built-in oven we mention the type of control – mechanical or digital, the type of display that can be led, tft or lcd, telescopic supports for trays or grill function.
For convenience and speed it is good to choose an oven that offers as many functions that can make our lives easier such as: programming the start or stop of the oven (timer), cooking programs preset depending on the type of preparation, depending on defrost, quick preheat function and the list goes on.
Don't forget the doors with temperature protection or safety functions, such as preventing children from opening the oven or overheating protection.
Among the most common technologies present on Bosch built-in ovens we also find the following:
- 3D Plus Convection – the use of a powerful fan to evenly distribute the hot air inside the oven. The result is shorter cooking times and evenly cooked food.
- HydroBaking – Bosch technology for baking bread and pastries that retain moisture inside the oven to prevent drying of food.
- Steam cooking – to preserve the taste, nutritional properties and vitamins and minerals of food.
- Integrated temperature probe – insert the probe into the food, set the internal temperature you want to reach and turn on the oven. For tender steaks every time.
The Bosch built-in ovens are equipped with several self-cleaning technologies, including the proprietary Bosch- Ecoclean technology. Thus we have models of ovens equipped with one of the following technologies:
- Bosch built-in self-cleaning ovens – Catalytic self-cleaning ovens have a thick layer of enamel inside that acts as an absorbent to attract grease and dirt. Tiny ceramic particles take up the dirt and break it down.
- Bosch built-in ovens with pyrolytic self-cleaning – Pyrolytic self-cleaning or pyrolysis as it is also called, is a process of transformation and decomposition of compounds with the help of high temperatures.
- Bosch built-in ovens with self-cleaning Ecoclean – EcoClean is a self-cleaning system developed by Bosch: the walls of the oven are covered with a special layer composed of nanoceramic particles that take over the dirt and decompose it, all this process taking place during cooking and being active throughout device life.
Warranty and service
Bosch built-in ovens benefit from a 24-month warranty and post-warranty service for the entire life of the product.
We cannot overlook the seriousness of Bosch's involvement in providing the service of its own products, with an extensive network of service points and with the myBosch area on the bosch-home.ro website where you can benefit from the complete assistance regarding your Bosch oven: use, maintenance tips, accessories and spare parts.
The best Bosch built-in oven: recommendations
Bosch built-in ovens are offered in 4 series of products starting from simple and cheap models that offer ease of use, to the top range that offers state-of-the-art technology and a remarkable design.
Below we also recommend some models of Bosch built-in ovens that offer an excellent quality / price ratio and are appreciated by those who already use them.
1. Bosch CDG634BS1 built-in oven, Electric, Steam, 38 l, 4 Functions, 4D convection, Rotary ring, Touch control
Compact steam oven – 4 functions: Steam, Regeneration / Reheating, Fermentation (eg yogurt), Thawing
Hot steamed foods not only taste wonderfully tender and juicy, but they are even healthier.
AutoPilot 20 – Each preparation is a real success thanks to the 20 preset automatic programs.
Rotating ring for intuitive control – Stainless steel interior
Decalcification program – Automatic control of the boiling point
See details and price
2. Bosch HBN532E3 built-in oven, Electric, 66 l, Convection, Catalytic cleaning
Energy efficiency: A-20%; energy consumption reduced by 20% (0.79 kwh) compared to the standard value (0.99 kwh) for qualification in energy efficiency class A.
Multifunctional oven – 8 heating functions: Grill with air convection, Lower heating, Pizza, Upper / lower heating, Defrosting, 3D air convection, Grill – small surface, Grill with large surface.
Integrated catalytic self-cleaning system (rear wall) – Enameled cavity
Large interior volume (67 l) with side supports for trays – Interior lighting of the oven
See details and price
3. Bosch HBA43T360 built-in oven, class A, 62 l, EcoClean self-cleaning, 7 functions
Energy efficiency class: A (0.85 kwh / 0.79 kwh) – Automatic fast heating
Multifunction oven – 7 functions: upper / lower heating, Grill with air convection, Grill with large surface, Grill – small surface, Defrosting, lower heating, Air convection.
EcoClean self-cleaning system (side walls and rear wall).
Digital display with electronic programmer for automatic start and stop.
Durable GranitEmail interior – 3 RF telescopic supports
See details and price
4. Bosch HBN431E6F built-in oven, Electric, Multifunctional, Catalytic cleaning
Multifunctional oven – 4 heating functions: Upper / lower heating, Grill with air convection, Air convection, Grill with large surface.
Integrated catalytic self-cleaning system (upper wall, side walls, rear wall)
Detachable tray holders for easy cleaning – Digital display with electronic programmer for automatic start and stop
Interior volume: 66 l – Interior lighting – Integrated cooling fan
See details and price